Scholarship Application Instructions
- Read the general award criteria and eligibility information below.
- Create a login and sign in to the scholarship website: northland.awardspring.com.
- Complete the online application in its entirety. You will not be able to submit the application unless you complete all required fields.
General Award Criteria / Eligibility:
- Students currently enrolled in the Post Secondary Enrollment Options (PSEO) program for the academic year are NOT eligible.
- To be considered a full-time student, you must carry 12 or more credits from Northland’s Thief River Falls or East Grand Forks campuses. Credits from other institutions will not be considered.
- Scholarships are not transferable to any other campus or institution.
- All scholarships, including scholarships awarded by organizations other than NCTC Foundation, must be considered in a student’s financial aid package. Scholarship funds will not reduce PELL or MN State Grant eligibility, but may reduce other types of funding, such as loans or work programs.
- Selection is made by evaluation of many different criteria, and may include commitment to field of study, service to others (extracurricular activities, work experience, etc.), academic achievement, and application effort.
- All COMPLETED APPLICATIONS will receive appropriate award notification by email from the NCTC Foundation office.
- All recipients must be enrolled for the semester to receive their scholarship.
- Any changes to your enrollment status may affect your eligibility and may result in a previously awarded scholarship being rescinded.
- All recipients will be honored at the scholarship ceremony. Email correspondence of ceremony logistics will be sent to scholarship recipients. It is expected that scholarship recipients attend the ceremony.
- Decisions of the NCTC Foundation Scholarship Committee are final.
- Scholarship availability and award amounts are subject to change based upon contributions and funds available.
- NCTC Foundation scholarships are paid through Northland’s business office. Any outstanding debt to Northland will be deducted from the scholarship award and listed on a proper statement. Any remaining amount will be issued to you in the form of a check or direct deposit, if applicable, from Northland’s business office when fall financial aid is disbursed.
Please go to the website below to apply. Thank you.
Northland Community & Technical College Foundation is a registered 501(C)(3) Non-Profit Corporation in the State of Minnesota. Creating opportunities to invest in the educational experience of Northland’s students.